Monday, August 06, 2007

Lesson Learnt!

Happy Birthday DADDY DANIEL!

10 days left to O levels english oral!
24 days to start of Preliminary Examinations Languages Paper 1.
35 days to start of Preliminary Examinations Written Papers.
45 days to END of Preliminary Examinations!
77 days to start of O levels Written Papers.
99 days to the END OF O LEVELS!

Time left is so short. Ticking away as I type this post.
I am feeling rather hungry now as I type this. My dinner is waiting for me in the kitchen yet I am here typing this out. Haha.

Lesson learnt:
Firstly, ALWAYS remember to take out your spectacles from your face using 2 hands. AND if you ever use ONE hand to take it out, REMEMBER! Never ever let the optician caught you do that.
Secondly, Change your spectacles when it is BEYOND repair! So in other words, SPOIL your own Specs before dragging your parent to the Optician lest they complain about you changing your frames every single year.
Thirdly, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR OWN EYES! Dont let them get worsen. It is TERRIBLE to wear Spectacles. Personally, I regret it very much. Sigh!
Fourthly, Learn to earn or save your own money. Otherwise, Parents will breathe down your neck for choosing an EXPENSIVE Frame. If ever you get nag at, Just pay that object using your own pocket money!

That's should be all le.
bye !

No comments: